Current Opening for Center-Head
• Establishing center at district level and Block Level.
• To work under guidelines of state project. and Company
• To create awareness camp and community mobilization drives.
• Ensuring quality training delivery as per guidelines
• Ensuring placement of the students
• To handle inspection and quarterly assessment by DEO & DIO and other Govt. Officials.
• To recruit staff and faculty members at center level.
• To mobilize deserving candidates from rural and urban areas to join project.
• To prepare documents for Inspection, Enrollment and Assessment.
• To create MIS & EOD reports on daily and monthly basis.
• To coordinate team members for good work flow.
• To arrange Expert Lectures so as to prepare the students for appearing in Interviews
• Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries received.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Any graduate /Post graguate
• A total of minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 2 in Managing Center
• Should be from Education Industry
• Well versed with MS Word
• Good written / verbal communication.
• Good in relationship management skills.
• Possessing good presentation skills.
To apply now please submit following details.