Current Opening for Head-Placement
• Prepare strategy for placing the students in bulk
• New Client development to place skilled workers PAN India
• Responsible for the Placement of candidates trained under short term skills development program and vocational program
• Handling existing clients and new client acquisition for placement
• Liaison with various Govt. Departments and preparing numerous reports time to time as and when required.
• Preparing monthly Placement status report to be submitted
• To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
• To handle alumni affairs, including maintenance of all relevant details of pass out students and alumni association.
• To arrange entrepreneurship camps and to motivate the students for self-employment.
• Establishing and managing corporate tie-ups by acting as the face of the organisation.
• Screening candidates on behalf of the Client as per the requirements.
• Maintaining healthy relations with the candidates placed with various clients and solving their issues; thereby maintain healthy retention rate of the candidates with the client.
• Organising and Participating in Job Fairs
• Delivering Soft-skills and Personality Development sessions.
Desired Skills & Experience
• MBA is preferred
• 8-12 years of experience in skill development industry with 4-5 years experience in Placement
• Should be from Education Industry
• Good written / verbal communication.
• Good in relationship management skills.
• Possessing good presentation skills.
To apply now please submit following details.