Current Opening for Manager-Aajeevika
• Handling the operation of Ajeevika & other new ventures
• Leading a team of Ajeevika and other projects for different states,
• Monitor training delivery across existing network of Ajeevika centers
• Ensuring Student Placement of the Ajeevika and other new projects
• Responsible for all reporting and MIS requirements for all stakeholders on weekly and monthly basis.
• Managing a network of channel partners for delivery of training programmes
• Responsible for ensuring fee collection from respective government departments and meeting the documentation requirement so that payments are processed on-time.
Desired Skills & Experience
• MBA/MSW is preferred
• A total of minimum 8 years of experience, with at least 4 in Managing skill development projects
• Should be from Education Industry
• Well versed with MS Word
• Good written / verbal communication.
• Good in relationship management skills.
• Possessing good presentation skills.
To apply now please submit following details.