Current Opening for State-Head
• Managing MP Ajeevika project
• Commencement of training as per guidelines and schedule
• Managing ATP for Training transactions
• Managing team of trainers and compliance of Ajeevika as per SOP
• Placement of candidate as per guidelines and schedule
• Responsible for ensuring fee collection from respective government departments and meeting the documentation requirement so that payments are processed on-time.
• Responsible for star Nos also
• Projects in MP, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand
• Responsible for daily report(Attendance, Session Plan, Deviations)
• Weekly costumer visit report
• Responsible for Bi-Monthly presentation
• Responsible for Monthly report(Budget, Cost, Placement, issues & resolution, rating of team)
Desired Skills & Experience
• MBA/MSW is preferred
• 6-8 years of experience, with at least 4 in Managing skill development projects
• Well versed with MS Word
• Good written / verbal communication.
• Good in relationship management skills.
To apply now please submit following details.