The term “Lok Bharti Skilling Solutions” or “Lok Bharti Education Society” or “Lok Bharti” or “we” or “us” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C-103, Ansal Plaza Mall, August Kranti Marg, Near South Extension Part 2, New Delhi 110049. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The observations, comments and suggestions made in this publication are advisory and are not intended nor should they be taken as legal advice. Please contact your own legal adviser for an analysis of your specific facts and circumstances.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of the service, except that you may download material from the service and/or make print copies for use by you and/or within your organization, provided that all copies retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. The analysis and presentation included in the service may not be recirculated, redistributed or published by you without Lok Bharti’s prior written consent. Modification of the service’s content would be a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights. Additionally, you may not offer any part of the service for sale or distribute it over any other medium including but not limited to over-the-air television or radio broadcast, a computer network or hyperlink framing on the internet without the prior written consent of Lok Bharti. The service and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind. Nor may the service be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database services containing all or part of the service. You may not use the service in any way to improve the quality of any data sold or contributed by you to any third party. Furthermore, you may not use any of Lok Bharti’s names or marks in any manner that creates the impression such names or marks belong to or are associated with you or imply any endorsement by Lok Bharti, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of these names or marks. You will not use the service, the information contained therein or any of our names or marks in unsolicited mailings or spam material and will not spam or send unsolicited mailings to any person or entity using the service.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We are not responsible for any content of user comments and we make no representations about the information contained therein. We reserve the right to remove, move, or delete comments that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.