Current Opening for Am/Sr. Executive Operation
• Coordinating and Managing PAN India center.
• MIS and client relationship.
• Responsible for delivery of each projects, revenue booking and collections.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Preferably Graduate with Diploma or degree in Social Work
• 3-4 Years of experience
• Candidate with prior expertise in NSDC Projects and skill development –preferably with NSDC-STAR experience
• Must be open to travel
• Well versed with MS Word-Excel & MS Office
• Good written / verbal communication.
To apply now please submit following details.